Thursday, July 22, 2010

I need a crew!

Hey, its me ll Emerald ll. My two sisters are lucky to be in excellent crews, Sweet Spot, and Universal Flow. But I want to switch to a new crew. I need help finding the perfect crew! The crews that I really like, and want to enter are:

*SilverMistAngels
*My Nature
*Colors
*Neon Lovee
*xxxVIPxxx
*OwRoyals

These crews have good elevators and nice "About Us" pages. If you are in any of these crews and you are willing to invite a "level 72-three star-tourist" then tell me. If you would like to suggest another good crew, then post a comment on this blog, to inform me about it. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. some other good crews I saw were:
    *NMStar
    *my crew [Sweet Spot] ahahaha.
    * xl 0pal lx's crew... I don't feel like spelling it, haha.
    And many more... [:
    ~HappiiNess.~<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey join my crew lolz we need gems!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I'm glad you want me to join, but i just found a crew.... :P

    ReplyDelete