Monday, August 30, 2010

Sorry guys...

We just wanted to say sorry that we haven't been posting a lot of things lately, and that we've been late for posting some things... We've all been really busy with school; all the homework and stuff. Ugh, lol. 
Anyway, the new codes are out! The Facebook one and the Weekly one of course. The Playtest one is still the same as last week [its every 2 weeks that it changes] and the Monthly one isn't new yet either.

Thanks for your patience guys! (:
~HappiiNess

6 comments:

  1. That's okay, as for me~ ^-^ I don't like those mean homework too. >.>

    Good luck with everything! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks! [for the luck u gave us.] LOL.
    and lol, me either! I don't think anyone likes stupid homework! hehehe.
    oh! and Imma send u the rest of ur gifts now.(: What was it that you wanted again??
    ~HappiiNess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao, no problem! xD And lol, I think so too! Homeworks are really tiring for me. D;

    Ahaha, I've bought the Plush Cuffs myself before, so it'll be alright too if you don't get them. (: But if it's still alright, May I have the Leafy Hair? :D

    Thank you! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D LOL.
    and oh! I'm sorry it took us so long. I totally would've bought em!
    and yes! Its finee. (: Imma get it for yah now.
    ~HappiiNess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that's really alright~ ;D And thank you so much! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome!
    no need to say thanks. (:
    Check back for more contests coming soon!
    You just might win again. ;)
    ~HappiiNess

    ReplyDelete