Sunday, September 12, 2010

Residency Passes!

I just found out that in about 2 weeks, residency passes will be available on OurWorld! Residency passes, can be bought by tourists from the store. You do not need to pay real money. You will be able to access all the extra features that a resident would get, for example, selling things in the market place, going to the beach, no ads, dungeon prizes, and gifting residency to others. You can either buy a one month residency, or a three month residency.  You do not receive the 150 resident gems per month! I'm warning all tourists now! These passes are not cheap, you need to pay 150 gems to buy the 1 month residency from the store. 3 month residency is 350 gems.I don't know about you, but I'm buying this!


Sorry this is hard to see!

2 comments:

  1. I know, right!?? awesomest thing that ever happened to ourworld! ahaha, serisouly. i think it is.... :D
    ~HappiiNess

    ReplyDelete