Monday, September 27, 2010

Becoming a Resident!

I would like to thank xCollette soooooooo (x10000000 more, lol) much for randomly making me a Resident. Well, sending me a pass. hahaha, thanks so much! I love you, hehe, like a friend. <3 Your awesome.
Ps. I'll be selling on the marketplace now, so please check me out on the forums to see what I'm selling!
~HappiiNess ;D
Ps. The prices of things are going up soon, so buy everything you want while its cheap! For example, the 1 month Residency pass will soon become 165 gems, instead of 150 only. Not much of a difference, but its something.
Plus, check this out. This is an email you should have gotten in ourWorld today. If you didn't get it for some reason, read this: (the message says it all- click for a bigger picture) 

No comments:

Post a Comment